Vestas sells six machine, casting units for 1 euro
COPENHAGEN Oct 9 (Reuters) - Danish wind turbine manufacturer Vestas has agreed to sell two machining units and four casting units for 1 euro, aiming to increase the flexibility of its supply chain.
The company said on Wednesday the units would be sold to German industrial group VTC Partners GmbH and the deal included an earn-out element for Vestas of up to 25 million euros.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official