VIETNAM PRESS-Petrovietnam to divest non-core business by 2015 - Thanh Nien
State oil and gas group Petrovietnam plans to divest by 2015 its non-core businesses in the banking, insurance and real estate sectors, according to the company, the Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper reports.
The group has so far invested 5.8 trillion dong ($275 million), or about 2 percent of its chartered capital, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this report and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections