Vivendi to finalise Activision sale around Oct. 15
PARIS Oct 10 (Reuters) - Vivendi said it expected to finalise the disposal of most of its stake in video games group Activision Blizzard Inc in the coming days after the Delaware Supreme Court swept aside a lower court order blocking the $8.2 billion deal.
"Vivendi announced today that it expects to complete the sale of the majority of its interest in Activision Blizzard on or about Oct. 15," Vivendi said in a statement on Thursday.
"This announcement was made after the Delaware Supreme Court lifted a preliminary injunction previously imposed on this transaction."
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls