China's SAIC says Sept China auto sales up 15.9 pct yr-on-yr
Oct 10 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp reported on Thursday that its September auto sales rose 15.9 percent from a year earlier to 456,675 vehicles.
That follows a 14.6 percent year-on-year rise in August and a 10.1 percent gain in July.
In the first nine months of this year, SAIC sold a total of 3,792,899 vehicles, up 14.75 percent from a year earlier.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia