China's SAIC says Sept China auto sales up 15.9 pct yr-on-yr
Oct 10 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp reported on Thursday that its September auto sales rose 15.9 percent from a year earlier to 456,675 vehicles.
That follows a 14.6 percent year-on-year rise in August and a 10.1 percent gain in July.
In the first nine months of this year, SAIC sold a total of 3,792,899 vehicles, up 14.75 percent from a year earlier.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter