China's SAIC says Sept China auto sales up 15.9 pct yr-on-yr
Oct 10 (Reuters) - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp reported on Thursday that its September auto sales rose 15.9 percent from a year earlier to 456,675 vehicles.
That follows a 14.6 percent year-on-year rise in August and a 10.1 percent gain in July.
In the first nine months of this year, SAIC sold a total of 3,792,899 vehicles, up 14.75 percent from a year earlier.
SAIC operates car ventures with General Motors Co and Volkswagen AG.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients