Egypt's Citadel Q2 net loss narrows 62 pct from last year
CAIRO Oct 10 (Reuters) - Egypt's Citadel Capital, a holding company with $9.5 billion under control, said on Thursday its consolidated net loss for the second quarter narrowed to 47.3 million Egyptian pounds ($6.86 million) from 124.2 million a year earlier.
Citadel, which is changing from a private equity firm to an investment holding structure, plans to increase its capital by 3.64 billion pounds in December or January to 8 billion pounds.
($1 = 6.8904 Egyptian pounds) (Reporting by Patrick Werr; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials