GM Sept China auto sales up 13.7 pct y/y
BEIJING Oct 10 (Reuters) - General Motors Co and its Chinese joint ventures sold 277,647 vehicles in China in September, a 13.7 percent increase from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Thursday.
In August, year-on-year vehicle sales had risen 11.2 percent.
GM makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC Motor Corp Ltd.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study