INDONESIA PRESS-Philip Morris in $174 mln investment -media
Tobacco firm PT Philip Morris Indonesia and its affiliate PT HM Sampoerna, plan to spend $174 million to boost production at two factories in West Java, said Sampoerna CEO Paul Janelle, adding that Indonesia will become production centre for the Marlboro brand, both for domestic and export markets. (Bisnis Indonesia, Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |