INDONESIA PRESS-Philip Morris in $174 mln investment -media
Tobacco firm PT Philip Morris Indonesia and its affiliate PT HM Sampoerna, plan to spend $174 million to boost production at two factories in West Java, said Sampoerna CEO Paul Janelle, adding that Indonesia will become production centre for the Marlboro brand, both for domestic and export markets. (Bisnis Indonesia, Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details