INDONESIA PRESS-Philip Morris in $174 mln investment -media
Tobacco firm PT Philip Morris Indonesia and its affiliate PT HM Sampoerna, plan to spend $174 million to boost production at two factories in West Java, said Sampoerna CEO Paul Janelle, adding that Indonesia will become production centre for the Marlboro brand, both for domestic and export markets. (Bisnis Indonesia, Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- California county tries to ban pot farms as medical weed business thrives