INDONESIA PRESS-Philip Morris in $174 mln investment -media
Tobacco firm PT Philip Morris Indonesia and its affiliate PT HM Sampoerna, plan to spend $174 million to boost production at two factories in West Java, said Sampoerna CEO Paul Janelle, adding that Indonesia will become production centre for the Marlboro brand, both for domestic and export markets. (Bisnis Indonesia, Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Sierra Leone Ebola patient, recovered from family, dies in ambulance
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon's vice PM, kills at least three