Libyan PM Ali Zeidan kidnapped by armed men-Arab TV channels
DUBAI Oct 10 (Reuters) - Armed men have kidnapped Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan from a hotel in Tripoli, two Arab television channels reported on Thursday.
Abu Dhabi-based Sky News Arabia quoted Libyan security sources as saying that Zeidan was seized from a hotel where he was staying in the Libyan capital and taken to an unknown destination. Dubai-based al-Arabiya carried a similar report.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |