Libyan PM Zeidan freed by former rebels - sources
TRIPOLI Oct 10 (Reuters) - Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan has been freed by former rebels who seized him from a hotel earlier on Thursday, a security source and a member of Libyan's national assembly said.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists