U.S. muni bond funds report $729.5 mln of outflows -Lipper
WASHINGTON Oct 10 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $729.5 million of net outflows in the week ended Oct. 9, up from $690 million of outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained negative at $670 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media