Micron posts fourth quarter net profit as memory chip prices rise
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 10 (Reuters) - Micron Technology posted a fiscal fourth-quarter net profit on Thursday compared to loss in the same period last year, helped by a strong recovery in memory chip prices.
The company reported a net profit of $1.71 billion, or $1.51 a share, compared to a net loss of $243 million, or 24 cents, in the year-ago quarter.
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |