Asseco Poland says signed $192 mln IT deal with state fund ZUS
WARSAW Oct 10 (Reuters) - Asseco Poland, Eastern Europe's largest software maker, signed a 596 million zloty ($192 million) IT deal with the state pension fund ZUS, the group said on Thursday.
The deal, which will run until October 2017, bears a net value of 484.4 million zlotys, Asseco said. ($1 = 3.1050 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats