Canada's Rogers Communications suffers countrywide wireless outage
Oct 9 (Reuters) - Rogers Communications Inc, Canada's largest wireless phone company, said it is experiencing a wireless outage affecting voice and some messaging services across the country.
Rogers, also a major cable-TV operator, said data services are not affected. The company said it is investigating the root cause of the outage and that services are gradually resuming.
"We are still experiencing service interruptions in some areas and we encourage customers to use a wireline telephone if they need to reach emergency services," Rogers said.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details