Saudi's Al Rajhi Bank Q3 net profit slumps 8.1 pct, misses estimates
DUBAI Oct 10 (Reuters) - Al Rajhi Bank, Saudi Arabia's largest listed lender, posted a 8.1 percent drop in its third-quarter net profit on Thursday, widely missing the average forecast of analysts.
The bank made 1.72 billion riyals ($458.6 million) in the three months to September 30, compared with 1.87 billion riyals in the same period a year earlier, it said in a statement to the Saudi bourse.
Analysts surveyed by Reuters expected the bank, on average, to post a net profit of 2.08 billion riyals for the third quarter. ($1 = 3.7503 Saudi riyals) (Reporting by David French; Editing by William Maclean)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia