HK-listed solar investor Shunfeng preferred bidder for Wuxi Suntech
HONG KONG Oct 10 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-listed Chinese solar panel maker Shunfeng Photovoltaic International Ltd has been chosen as the preferred bidder for a stake in the bankrupt main unit of troubled rival Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd, according to a notice issued by China's Wuxi government.
Shares of Shunfeng Photovoltaic surged more than 13 percent on Thursday morning, adding to a more than 20 percent gain on Wednesday after the company said it had submitted a bid. (Reporting by Charlie Zhu; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image