HK-listed solar investor Shunfeng preferred bidder for Wuxi Suntech
HONG KONG Oct 10 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-listed Chinese solar panel maker Shunfeng Photovoltaic International Ltd has been chosen as the preferred bidder for a stake in the bankrupt main unit of troubled rival Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd, according to a notice issued by China's Wuxi government.
Shares of Shunfeng Photovoltaic surged more than 13 percent on Thursday morning, adding to a more than 20 percent gain on Wednesday after the company said it had submitted a bid. (Reporting by Charlie Zhu; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data