THAILAND PRESS-BOT may invest in wealth fund, says former chief - Bangkok Post
The Bank of Thailand could invest its foreign reserves via a sovereign wealth fund, but an amendment is required and the government has been recommended to issue bonds for the fund's investment, according to MR Pridiyathorn Devakula, a former deputy prime minister and Bank of Thailand governor.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest