THAILAND PRESS-BOT may invest in wealth fund, says former chief - Bangkok Post
The Bank of Thailand could invest its foreign reserves via a sovereign wealth fund, but an amendment is required and the government has been recommended to issue bonds for the fund's investment, according to MR Pridiyathorn Devakula, a former deputy prime minister and Bank of Thailand governor.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |