THAILAND PRESS-BOT may invest in wealth fund, says former chief - Bangkok Post
The Bank of Thailand could invest its foreign reserves via a sovereign wealth fund, but an amendment is required and the government has been recommended to issue bonds for the fund's investment, according to MR Pridiyathorn Devakula, a former deputy prime minister and Bank of Thailand governor.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image