Advisory: Zeidan tweet story withdrawn
TRIPOLI (Reuters) - Please be advised that the TRIPOLI story reporting that Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zeidan had sent a Twitter message which said his captors wanted him to step down is wrong. The Twitter account was fake and was not Zeidan's. The story is withdrawn.
There will be no substitute story.
(The Zeidan tweet story has been withdrawn)
(Editing by Angus MacSwan)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow