Micron sees higher DRAM prices, lower NAND prices
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Micron Technology (MU.O) expects DRAM memory chip average selling prices to rise by a mid-single digit percentage in the its fiscal first quarter compared with its fourth quarter ending in August, executives said on a conference call with analysts on Thursday.
The company expects NAND average selling prices to decline by a high single-digit percentage in its first quarter.
(Reporting by Noel Randewich; Editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions