Republican leader Cantor calls White House meeting 'useful,' more talks Thursday night
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House of Representatives Republican leader Eric Cantor called the budget meeting with President Barack Obama at the White House on Thursday "very useful," and said "talks will continue tonight."
"Hopefully, we will have a clearer path forward," Cantor, flanked by fellow House Republican leaders, told reporters on his return to the Capitol from the White House.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine