Venezuela's September inflation rate rises to 4.4 pct
CARACAS Oct 10 (Reuters) - Venezuela's consumer prices rose 4.4 percent in September, sharply higher than the 3.0 percent recorded the previous month, the South American country's central bank said on Thursday.
The annual inflation rate rose to 49.4 percent in September, the bank said, up from 45.4 percent in August.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea