VIETNAM PRESS-Foreign banks lend $100 mln to Vingroup - Vietnam Economic Times
Vingroup Co, the Hanoi-based real estate firm, signed a $100-million loan agreement with foreign banks to supplement funds for investment projects, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
The loan was arranged by Credit Suisse AG, Maybank Investment Bank Bhd and Deutsche Bank AG, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'