Zagg estimates third-quarter revenue below expectations
Oct 10 (Reuters) - Zagg Inc, which makes scratch guards for mobile and tablet devices, estimated third-quarter revenue below Wall Street expectations, sending its shares down 9 percent in trading after the bell.
The company said it expects revenue of about $50 million, below the average analyst expectation of $54 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections