Dow to sell polypropylene licensing business to W.R. Grace for $500 mln
Oct 11 (Reuters) - U.S. chemical maker Dow Chemical Co said it will sell its polypropylene licensing and catalyst business to smaller peer W.R. Grace & Co for $500 million.
Dow Chemical, which has divested non-core businesses worth about $8 billion in revenue since 2009, had been looking for buyers for this business.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel