Dow to sell polypropylene licensing business to W.R. Grace for $500 mln
Oct 11 (Reuters) - U.S. chemical maker Dow Chemical Co said it will sell its polypropylene licensing and catalyst business to smaller peer W.R. Grace & Co for $500 million.
Dow Chemical, which has divested non-core businesses worth about $8 billion in revenue since 2009, had been looking for buyers for this business.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister