Dow to sell polypropylene licensing business to W.R. Grace for $500 mln
Oct 11 (Reuters) - U.S. chemical maker Dow Chemical Co said it will sell its polypropylene licensing and catalyst business to smaller peer W.R. Grace & Co for $500 million.
Dow Chemical, which has divested non-core businesses worth about $8 billion in revenue since 2009, had been looking for buyers for this business.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square