India's GAIL selling $65 mln worth of stake in China Gas - term sheet
Oct 11 (Reuters) - India's state-run gas company GAIL is selling about $65 million worth of stake in China Gas Holdings Ltd through block trade, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
GAIL is selling 60 million shares in China Gas at a price range of HK$8.2 to HK$8.3 per share, the term sheet showed. (Reporting by Elzio Barreto in Hong Kong; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East