India's HDFC plans to raise up to 10 bln rupees via bonds - source
MUMBAI Oct 11 (Reuters) - Housing Development Finance Corp , India's biggest mortgage lender, is planning to raise up to 10 billion rupees ($162.36 million) through the sale of three-year bonds with a 13-month put option at 9.25 percent, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
The base size of the issue is 5 billion rupees, the source said.
Standard Chartered Bank is the arranger to the deal, the source added. ($1 = 61.5900 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite