Hungary sees around 1 pct GDP growth in 2013 -PM
BUDAPEST Oct 11 (Reuters) - Hungary's economy could grow by about 1 percent this year, slightly above earlier expectations, and the pace of expansion could double next year, Prime Minister Viktor Orban told a news conference on Friday.
Previously the government had expected 0.7 percent gross domestic product growth for 2013. (Reporting by Budapest newsroom)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote