Comments from IMF, World Bank, G20 meetings in Washington
WASHINGTON, Oct 10 (Reuters) - For highlights of comments on Thursday by financial officials attending the fall meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank in Washington, please see.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'