Comments from IMF, World Bank, G20 meetings in Washington
WASHINGTON, Oct 11 (Reuters) - For highlights of comments on Friday by financial officials attending the fall meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank in Washington, please see.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video