Comments from IMF, World Bank, G20 meetings in Washington
WASHINGTON, Oct 11 (Reuters) - For highlights of comments on Friday by financial officials attending the fall meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank in Washington, please see.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter