India cbank does not get any bids at special repo auction for mutual funds
MUMBAI Oct 11 (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India said on Friday it did not receive any bids at its special repo auction for mutual funds.
The window was opened in July as a temporary measure to provide liquidity to mutual funds for a total of up to 250 billion rupees ($4.1 billion).
($1=61.1 rupees) (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks