Mexico IPC gains more than 1 pct on America Movil gains
MEXICO CITY Oct 11 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose more than 1 percent on Friday as shares of billionaire Carlos Slim's America Movil phone company gained by more than 2 percent.
The IPC stock index was up 1.04 percent at 40,909.93 points in early trading.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data