Mexico IPC gains more than 1 pct on America Movil gains
MEXICO CITY Oct 11 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose more than 1 percent on Friday as shares of billionaire Carlos Slim's America Movil phone company gained by more than 2 percent.
The IPC stock index was up 1.04 percent at 40,909.93 points in early trading.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |