Mexico IPC gains more than 1 pct on America Movil gains
MEXICO CITY Oct 11 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose more than 1 percent on Friday as shares of billionaire Carlos Slim's America Movil phone company gained by more than 2 percent.
The IPC stock index was up 1.04 percent at 40,909.93 points in early trading.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade