Mexico's Mexichem sees Q3 EBITDA, sales down
MEXICO CITY Oct 11 (Reuters) - Mexican chemicals maker Mexichem expects third-quarter earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) to fall 24 percent from a year earlier, and sales to drop 4 percent, the company said in a filing on Friday.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software