Indonesia lifts trading suspension in shares of three MNC firms
JAKARTA Oct 11 (Reuters) - The Indonesian stock exchange lifted trading suspensions in the shares of Media Nusantara, Global Mediacom and MNC Investama .
Media Nusantara's shares were up 3.85 percent at 2,700 rupiah. Shares of Global Mediacom and MNC Investama rose more than 1 percent to 1,990 rupiah and 355 rupiah.
Earlier Friday, all three stocks were suspended after a Supreme Court ruling a day earlier in an ownership dispute over television station Televisi Pendidikan Indonesia (TPI), the exchange said.
(Reporting by Andjarsari Paramaditha, Editing by Matt Driskill)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich