Russian retailer O'Key Q3 like-for-like sales up 9.2 pct
MOSCOW Oct 11 (Reuters) - Russian food retailer O'Key said on Friday its like-for-like sales grew 9.2 percent year-on-year in the third quarter of 2013, after a rise of 9.6 percent in the previous quarter.
Net retail revenue, including newer stores, increased by 19.9 percent year-on-year to stand at 33 billion roubles ($1.03 billion) as its chain of hypermarkets and supermarkets rose to 87 stores from 77 the year earlier.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote