Spain to issue bonds due 2016, 2018 on Thursday
MADRID Oct 11 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Friday it would issue two bonds on Oct. 17, including a three-year maturity and a five-year maturity.
The three-year paper is due July 30, 2016, with a 3.3 percent coupon and the five-year paper is due Oct. 31, 2018, with a 3.75 percent coupon.
The Treasury will announce how much it hopes to raise at the double-bond auction on Monday at around 1200 GMT.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |