South Korea's Hyundai Heavy wins $850 million order from Petronas
SEOUL (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd (009540.KS) said on Friday it had won a $850 million order to build four liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers from Malaysia's Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas).
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a statement the carriers are scheduled to be delivered from the second half of 2016.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Paul Tait)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image