Lipper's municipal bond fund index is lower
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Friday that its municipal index for Thursday was lower compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,063.546, down 2.867 or 0.269 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge