VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam's Oct inflation may slow to 0.76 pct m/m - Lao Dong
Vietnam's inflation this month is forecast at 0.76 percent against September, slowing from the monthly rise of 1.06 percent last month and 0.85 percent in August, based on a central bank's survey of commercial banks, the Lao Dong newspaper reports.
The country's annual consumer price index growth in 2013 would be 7 percent, according to the survey conducted between late September and early October, slightly below expectations of 7.05 percent in the previous survey, the report said.
* NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted