Vivus signs $300 mln deal with Auxilium for erectile dysfunction drug
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Vivus Inc said it would market its erectile dysfunction drug, Stendra, in the United States and Canada with Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Auxilium said the deal, worth up to $300 million, would add to its earnings in 2015.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote