Vivus signs $300 mln deal with Auxilium for erectile dysfunction drug
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Vivus Inc said it would market its erectile dysfunction drug, Stendra, in the United States and Canada with Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Auxilium said the deal, worth up to $300 million, would add to its earnings in 2015.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry