Vivus signs $300 mln deal with Auxilium for erectile dysfunction drug
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Vivus Inc said it would market its erectile dysfunction drug, Stendra, in the United States and Canada with Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Auxilium said the deal, worth up to $300 million, would add to its earnings in 2015.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |