Wells Fargo profit rises 13 pct after reserve release
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co, the biggest U.S. mortgage lender, reported a 13 percent rise in third-quarter profit after reducing the amount it had previously set aside for bad loans.
Net income applicable to common shareholders rose to $5.32 billion, or 99 cents per share, from $4.72 billion, or 88 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade