Comments from IMF, World Bank, G20 meetings in Washington
WASHINGTON, Oct 11 (Reuters) - For highlights of comments on Friday by financial officials attending the fall meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank in Washington, please see.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |