Comments from IMF, World Bank, G20 meetings in Washington
WASHINGTON, Oct 11 (Reuters) - For highlights of comments on Friday by financial officials attending the fall meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank in Washington, please see.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner