CME's TV Nova chief Andrusko resigns
PRAGUE Oct 14 (Reuters) - Chief Executive Jan Andrusko of Central European Media's TV Nova group of stations has resigned, effective at the end of October, Nova said in a statement on Monday.
CME's biggest cash earner Nova suffered a revenue drop earlier this year after hiking advertising prices, leading to the departure of some advertisers.
Nova said it appointed David Stogel, who had worked as Nova's programme director in 2005-2011, as Nova's deputy CEO.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea