CME's TV Nova chief Andrusko resigns
PRAGUE Oct 14 (Reuters) - Chief Executive Jan Andrusko of Central European Media's TV Nova group of stations has resigned, effective at the end of October, Nova said in a statement on Monday.
CME's biggest cash earner Nova suffered a revenue drop earlier this year after hiking advertising prices, leading to the departure of some advertisers.
Nova said it appointed David Stogel, who had worked as Nova's programme director in 2005-2011, as Nova's deputy CEO.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel